“ALL THE DISEASES GENERATE FROM THE COLON AND END WITH THE CARE OF THE COLON.”
What is Colon Hydrotherapy
Colon hydrotherapy is a treatment which is used to wash out the contents of the large bowel by stimulating its natural muscular contraction by administering a gentle flow of filtered warm water through the colon thus flushing the system you have always wanted.
How Does It Work
The role of the colon is to eliminate stool from the body that’s made up of a combination of bacteria, water, encrusted faecal matter, gas, mucus, unused nutrients, electrolytes etc. In this therapy water is used to detoxify, cleanse and purify the lower bowels. The use of water in hydrotherapy to cleanse the colon is basically the same as an enema. A colon cleansing session helps to dilute the inbuilt toxins in the intestine even debris built up over a long period is gently removed in a series of treatments enhancing a healthy digestive system. In this sense, a colon therapy is a rejuvenation treatment, as it improves the body’s natural detoxification processes, restore digestive health and allows vital nutrients to be absorbed more easily thereby improve the overall quality of life.
The entire procedure lasts around 40 minutes and is done under the care and supervision of a certified naturopath. The procedure is safe and done under hygienic condition with fresh kits for every individual.
- Helps to detoxify the body.
- Makes the digestive system effective.
- Relieves constipation.
- Increases Energy.
- Helps in Weight Loss.
- Supports Overall Colon Health.
- Improves body’s absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
- It helps to rejuvenate the body and prevent diseases.
- It helps in treating chronic diseases like asthma, diabetes, digestive disorders, migraine, constipation, obesity etc.
- It helps to release mental stress, improve concentration and aids in relaxation.
- Maintains pH balance in the blood stream.
- Decreases the risk of colon cancer.
- Increases fertility.
- Congestive heart failure
- Colorectal cancer
- Ulcerative colitis
Our modern lifestyle is unhealthy, which causes a build up of toxic waste in our intestines, which does not flush out with regular bowel movement. Bowel cancer is one of the leading cause of death due to cancer amongst the non smokers in the world. Thus proper cleansing of the bowels along with healthy diet and lifestyle is essential for optimum health.