Women and Motherhood Gynaec Protection
Health is an important factor that contributes to overall human well-being. What’s more important is women healthcare they are the sufferers in the society. Women’s health concerns are numerous and influenced by various factors like gender disparities, early marriage, domestic violence and sexual abuse, malnutrition, poverty, illiteracy and access to quality healthcare, which pose a major concern today. the ‘lived experiences’ of women are replete with potential risk factors that have implications for their lives and well-being.
The multiple roles of household work, child rearing and paid work that women carry out has implications for their physical and mental health.
Women’s poorer health outcome is been a major concern of any happy family and to resolve these issues holistically we at Santosh’s Healthcare Centre gives various treatment for women protection. Some health disease women majorly suffer through are –
A hormone disorder causing enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges. The cause of PCOD is not well understood, but may involve a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
- Menstruation: Abnormal Menstrual cycle like absent, heavy, irregular, delayed.
- Weight: Obesity, overweight, weight gain.
- Skin: Acne or oily skin.
- Others: Infertility, dark patches of skin in folds and creases, depression, male features, loss of scalp hair, unwanted hair on the face and body called hirsutism.
An infection of the female reproductive organs. It usually occurs when sexually transmitted bacteria spread from the vagina to the womb (uterus), fallopian tubes, or ovaries.
- Pain areas: In the pelvis, abdomen, lower back, or vagina.
- Pain circumstances: Can occur during sexual intercourse or urination.
- Whole-body: Chills, fatigue, or fever.
- Groin: Cervical motion tenderness, vaginal discharge, or vaginal odor.
- Gastrointestinal: Nausea or vomiting.
- Others: Cramping or painful menstruation.
Prolactin is a hormone produced in the pituitary gland. It helps in lactation, on the reproductive system, influences behavior, and regulates the immune system.
- Hyperprolactinemia: Milk discharge from the breast. Disturbance in menstruation. Oestrogen deficiency in females and testosterone deficiency in males.
- Hypoprolactinemia: Insufficient milk discharge during lactation. Reduced immune response.
A disorder in which tissue that normally lines the uterus grows outside the uterus. That tissue can be found on the ovaries, fallopian tubes, or intestine.
- Pain areas: In the lower abdomen, lower back, pelvis, rectum, or vagina.
- Pain circumstances: Can occur during Sexual intercourse or while defecating.
- Menstrual: Abnormal menstruation, heavy menstruation, irregular, spotting, and painful.
- Gastrointestinal: Constipation or Nausea.
- Abdominal: Abdominal fullness or cramping
For every feminine illness we provide Special Acupuncture therapy from our specialists, Naturopathy, Colon therapy with HHO (Hydrogen Hydrogen Oxygen) and (HBOT Hyper Beric Oxygen Therapy). Every treatment is been given after the proper consultation by doctors and gynaecologist and depending on the individual case. We make sure that our patients never experience any surgical process, chemical usage, invasive process for good health which may welcome other illness in future. Our many female patients are living healthy and happy life after getting treated with no complexities.
Health benefits after Women and Motherhood Gynec Protection
- Healthy body
- Stronger immunity
- Improves fertility
- Active social life
- Timely Menstrual Cycle
- Healthy Sex Life.
- Decreases risk of cancer.
- Relieves stress.