Oxygenation / ozone therapy is a process of administering ozone gas or water to treat disease or wound by stimulating the immune system It flushes out the infected cells destroys the disease microorganisms and stops the growth of bacteria that are harmful, improves cellular function and promote the healing of damaged tissues.
Effects of Ozone Therapy
- Strengthening the immune system by stimulating white blood cell production.
- Destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeast
- It helps the red blood cells to transport oxygen and improves circulation and cell function.
- Speeds up the breakdown of petrochemicals.
- Increasing the production of interferon and tumor necrosis factor, thus helping the body to fight infections and cancers.
- Eliminates toxins as being a powerful antioxidant.
- Stimulates the metabolism.
- Used to combat skin problems like herpes, eczema, acne, scars.
Methods Of Administration
A mixture of oxygen and ozone is injected into the muscles of the buttocks.
A mixture of oxygen and ozone is introduced into the rectum and absorbed through the intestines.
Between 10 -15 mL of the patient's blood is removed, treated with a mixture of oxygen and ozone and reinjected into the patient.
Ozone-treated water is injected into the patient's joints to treat arthritis, rheumatism and other joint diseases.
Ozone is bubbled through water that is used to cleanse wounds, burns, and skin infections, or to treat the mouth after dental surgery.
Ozone is bubbled through olive or safflower oil, forming a cream that is used to treat fungal infections, insect bites, acne, and skin problems.
Ozone and oxygen are pumped into an airtight bag that surrounds the area to be treated, allowing the body tissues to absorb the mixture.
- Internal and external bleeding
- History of heart attack